Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cech injury recovery goes well




Chelsea goalkeeper, Petr Cech, is happy with the progress of healing his knee injury which he calls goes according to plan.

Cech could not go down as Chelsea beat West Brom at Stamford Bridge last week with a score of 2-1. Chelsea's medical team said that Cech had to rest for at least three to four weeks to undergo the recovery process.

However, the medical team suggested that Cech is not too great a hurry to return to the pitch so he's not injury prone.



Cech himself admitted he was eager for Chelsea, but he also did not want to force himself not to bear greater risks.

"Rehabilitation is going according to plan," Cech said through his personal website.

"I will not promise anything about, but I should be able to return to the field according to preliminary estimates."

"I have received various forms of treatment and to train my fitness. I'm practicing in the gym and catch some balls, although I can only do that by sitting. The main reason for doing all these exercises that I do not spend hours of my practice."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment