Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yaya Toure wants to return to Barcelona



Manchester City midfielder, Yaya Toure, said he wanted to end his career with former club, Barcelona.

Yaya Toure to Manchester City's success key players compete in the Premier League this season. This weekend, the City could certainly be a Premier League champions if they can beat bottom club, QPR.

"I would happily go back to Barcelona and finish my career there," said Yaya Toure on Spanish radio channel, Rac1.

"I love the city of Catalan and Barcelona will always be the best club in my life. I have a great desire to return to Barcelona football club."

Yaya Toure also said he wanted to be able to give full support for Eric Abidal who are undergoing liver transplant surgery after healing.

"I also want to be around Abidal, he was like a brother to me."

Yaya Toure also commented on the departure of Pep Guardiola at the end of the season and provide support to Tito Vilanova.

"Guardiola's decision to leave is a bit strange because this club has a trophy success and for many years with him. But we're all human. Vilanova I know quite well. He was good and the same philosophy with Guardiola. He will be a very good coach .

No comments:

Post a Comment