Thursday, September 8, 2011

Everton initial step in my future



Royston Drenthe, has officially left the Santiago Bernabeu and anchored to Goodison Park. The ability of the former Feyenoord player is judged to be included in the scheme applied to Mourinho's game at Real Madrid.

Dutch international player's decision to join Everton is nothing to prove to Mourinho's Inter Milan when ex allenatore is already making a big mistake for never using his ability so far.

"I want to prove something because of my time at Real Madrid is up," said Drenthe as reported by the Telegraph.

"It's over a year ago. After this year ends, I am not a Real Madrid player anymore because it became last year stated in my contract," he said.

"Real wanted me to join Benfica or Porto, teams like that, because they were ready to pour a lot of money, but I am not interested leave there," said Drenthe.

"When my agent told me I could join Everton, I felt grateful to God. I am very happy that this be the first step to determine my future," due diligence.

Drenthe was introduced to the public Everton on Tuesday (6 / 9) local time, along with Everton's new striker from Argentina, Denis Stracqualursi, earned Everton a free transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment