Friday, September 2, 2011

Driven Gasperini



Captivating in the first season, but decreased in the second season. Diego Milito scored 22 goals in Serie A scene in his first season with Inter Milan next season. That's obviously not something expected. Milito wants to look good in the 2011-12 season.
   Many believe Milito will be swollen after having a bad season. It turned out in even more excited about the new season while costumed La Beneamata. One factor is joining a coach who was with him at Genoa, Gian Piero Gasperini.
   "I'm very familiar with Gasperini. I've had years of special with him at Genoa when we won the Europa League qualification. To be honest I'm glad now that he trained Inter." Milito explained.
    The presence of a coach who already know the character will be very helpful Milito rediscover sharpness. However there are additional requirements that must be met Milito to get back sharply.
   To achieve kemabali sharpness, Milito should guarantee his physical condition can always be primed. If it can be met, goals scored by taste will be more frequent Milito scored this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment