Although Cesc Fabregas has anchored his future to the Nou Camp, but it does not mean he is forgetting Arsenal, the club has ever contributed to bringing up his name.
"Back home (in Barcelona) has always been a special moment. But I do not want to forget London. There, I still have a house and only two hours of the dispute here," said Fabregas.
His move to Barcelona seemed special, how not just a few weeks to join the squad Azulgrana, owner back number 4 is already tasting the three trophies. Spanish Super Cup, Trofeo Joan Gamper and the European Super Cup is a title which he offered to Barcelona.
La Masia's alumni players were impressed with the style of play anyarnya club.
"I've never seen a club Barcelona as focused as in defense and attack. It's all about how to steal the ball as quickly as possible," he continued.
"In Barcelona, a goalkeeper is not a different player. No other clubs have a keeper like Victor (Valdes), a player who can play the ball well," said Fabregas.

No comments:
Post a Comment