Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pride Valdes match the achievement of Zubizarreta


In the last game the Spanish league Primera Jornada to 2 early this morning at Camp Nou. Lionel Messi is not just a record 100 goals at Camp Nou. Villarreal are in the match versus Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes is also a record.


The match against Villarreal was a fight to-410 Valdes with Barca. Note that matched the achievement of the appearance of the legendary Barcelona and Spain goalkeeper, Andoni Zubizarreta, who has now become one of the bigwigs of the club.


Valdes was pleased with that achievement. "I'm very proud to equal the achievement of Zubi. It became a special day for me. Zubi is a figure that I never imagined could emulate when I started a career," Valdes told the official club website.

Since diving debut in 2002, Valdes has appeared in 296 matches La Liga, Champions League 82, 12 Copa del Rey, 4 Club World Cup, UEFA Cup fifth, eighth Spanish Super Cups and three European Super Cups. During the escort the goal Barca, Valdes conceded 423 goals and had four times won Zamora Trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment