Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Park Chu Young to Arsenal's official

European League transfer market will be closed within the next 24 hours. A number of club increasingly busy with plans to bring players from around the league, not least Arsenal, who had just slaughtered Manchester United with the score 8-2.

Gaping hole in the defense sector truly becomes the focus of Wenger. Absenya Vermaelen and Bacary Sagna Arsenal are in crisis stock defender. Having previously brought Fenerbahce defender, Andre Dos Santos, Arsenal are now one step away from getting the signature German national team defender as well as Werder Bremen's Per Mertesacker.

Mertesacker is reportedly was in London to undergo a medical and will sign a contract with a clause salaries reach 80 thousand Pounds per week.

Per Mertesacker should undergo training with the German national team squad to face Austria in Euro 2012 qualifying. However, coach Joachim Loew gave him dispensation to undergo medical tests in London.

Loew Mertesacker to confirm the arrival of the London via a press conference. Loew said: "Last night I told my players that, 'I give you a day off' (to undergo medical tests in London) and I hope he is back tonight (Tuesday 30 / 8 pm local time)."
"I know there are offers coming from the club for him (Mertesacker)."


Meanwhile, Mertesacker is undergoing medical tests as a condition of his move to Arsenal, South Korean striker Park Chu-Young, staying one step away from completing the process of moving to the Emirates Stadium. Park Chu-Young is the player of the French League Division Two club, Monaco.

Park Chu-Young's arrival was greeted positively by Wenger. He said that Chu-Young will add to the quality of Arsenal's forward line.While Chu-Young himself is certainly happy to be joining one of the big clubs in the UEFA Champions League.

"I feel very honored and very happy to be at Arsenal. This is my dream to become an Arsenal player and I am proud. Now I want to show me how well and prove myself," said Chu-Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment