Monday, August 29, 2011

Mancini confidence to Edin Dzeko


Beginning of a beautiful season for Manchester City and his players, Edin Dzeko contrary to the arrival of the player's story at the beginning of this year. At last season's second half season, Dzeko considered failed purchases. Now, Dzeko who has scored six goals in three Premier League games, the favorite to be one of the strongest candidates winning the Golden Boot (Top Domestic League Scores across Europe). Moreover, he is supported by the strength of an abundance of midfield City good players like David Silva and Samir Nasri.


Dzeko, 25, joined the City of Wolfsburg in January at a cost of 27 million Pounds. He only scored two goals in 15 appearances with the City in the Premier League last season.

Edin Dzeko feel that positive early in the season is thanks to the confidence coach Roberto Mancini who entrust themselves as the team's main striker, yet no success in his first six months. Dzeko also express gratitude to the Italian coach.

Dzeko said, "I'm glad he (Mancini) believe me, because I think it's the most important thing in football, the coaches and players around you believe in you.

"At first it is difficult for me, but I want to go through the whole pre-season games with this team and I also know the league is better. I feel so much stronger than last season."

Mentioned about the opportunity to be winning the Golden Boot or the Golden Boot, Dzeko would not worry about it.

"Thinking about the Golden Boot was too much for me. I do not think about it. Perhaps, it became the dream of every striker, but it's not a priority for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment