Friday, August 26, 2011

Fabregas wants slowly


Barcelona - high Ekpetasi pinned on Cesc Fabregas as his return to Barcelona. But Fabregas did not want to hurry because he needed time adaptation of Lionel Messi and Fabregas is not.

After going through a long transfer process since the last two out, Fabregas can finally fulfill his dream of wearing a uniform Barca, the club his childhood before being pulled by Arsenal.

Happiness Fabregas was immediately paid off when he got his new club's first trophy in the Spanish Super Cup, despite only playing a few minutes. Trophy both came a few days later when the Los Cules beat Napoli 5-0 in the race for Joan Gamper trophy.

Get two trophies in the span of a week is a sweet beginning for Fabregas and apparently believed the 24-year football player can be successful with the Catalans.

However, Fabregas is reluctant to boast that he still takes time adjusting to the style of play Barca. With long stretches of contract, Fabregas had plenty of opportunities to achieve success with Azulgrana.

"From Monday to Monday again, I live with all the wonderful memory that I will remember all my life. If people trust me, I still could still be better because it is still a lot to prove," said Fabregas in an interview quoted by Sport ESPN Star.

"I need to adapt to all this, I'm not (Lionel) Messi. Here everything is more disciplined when compared to playing for Arsenal. I learned about the new defense system, I have to work hard to regain the ball. But eventually I will understand it and learned a lot, "he continued.

More lanut Fabregas said he was happy when scored his first goal against Napoli yesterday, after he scored the last time when playing for the junior team. So he hopes Barca in the future getting better and can be won again this season.

"The team played very well and we are getting better physically. I think this will make us more united, unity was strong and it is shown while playing on the field," he concluded.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment