Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dzeko confident man City would be better



Manchester City striker, Edin Dzeko, happy with Quat-tricknya mold when his team ran over the Spurs with a score of 1-5 at White Hart Lane on Sunday (08/28) in the English Premier League competition.


Not only scored four goals, one goal scored other City Kun Aguero also thanks to her role. That's why Dzeko mention that these are special moments in his career.

"As I recall, last time I scored four goals when I was in uniform Wolfsburg," said Dzeko.

"Today is so special for me, scoring four goals in the Premier League is a fantastic thing."

Despite winning the game with a fantastic way and scored many goals against your opponent, Dzeko felt that the City could still play better.

"I think we better keep playing again and again. I hope the City can develop in the next game and try to win every game."

While debutant City, Samir Nasri said that the 1-5 victory over the Spurs, is a signal that is sent to the Citizen their rivals.

"This is a difficult place to win (White Hart Lane). I also play well today, but the important thing is we won 5-1 and send signals to other clubs."

No comments:

Post a Comment