Saturday, August 27, 2011

Arsene Wenger has denied Cahill bid too low



Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has denied that his club Bolton Wanderers defender is only offered at a price of 6 million Pounds.

"The figure (Arsenal to bid Cahill) is not true," said Wenger.



Wenger joked as he also said in the press, "You all know how I am."

"That is clearly wrong. I believe that any negotiations between the two parties he and you will only sell a player if the price is right," said Wenger.

Earlier Bolton manager, Owen Coyle said that Arsenal did not even approach the bid price of the player's original. While the leadership club Bolton Wanderers, Phil Gartside even to re-tweet a message from the Bolton fans are angry with the offer of Arsenal.

"If Gartside could say that I lie, I am ready to face it. The truth is that we never talk about our negotiations," Wenger said with exasperation.

"Should the price remain a secret."

"If they do not need to sell players, they can defend it. If I want to buy your house and you are not satisfied with the price I offer, you can say no, that's all."

"Why (Bolton) should feel insulted, I do not understand? I do not understand the problem."

"If we want to buy the players we're going to buy it. I need not explain how much it costs."

Cahill began his career with Aston Villa and was loaned to Burnley and Sheffield United.

No comments:

Post a Comment